Made with some of nature's finest certified organic ingredients for your peace of mind and a happy dog. Dental health is important for everyone, especially your dog. This is why is important to do what you can at home to maintain and protect your dog's oral health. We didn't want artificial sweeteners, fluoride, alcohol, artificial flavors, and colors in our dog's mouth. So, we went back to basics. Just good old-fashioned ingredients that safely work naturally to improve your dog's oral hygiene. Regularly brushing your dog's teeth with sea salt, baking soda and peppermint is a safe and natural way to ensure strong teeth and gums, break down plaque buildup and protect against bad breath.
Reduced Plaque Buildup and Tartar
Gum Disease Prevention
Tooth Decay Prevention
Helps Prevent Periodontal Disease / Tooth Loss
1. To introduce your dog to Dental Powder, begin applying a small amount onto your finger and allow your dog to taste it.
2. Next, wet the Microfiber finger brush and apply a small amount of dog natural dental powder onto the Microfiber finger brush.
3. Gently pull their lips and cheeks up.
4. Begin brushing with short, back, and forth strokes at the gum line.
5. Brush only a few teeth the first time and give your furry friend a lot of compliments during this process.